Saturday, November 19, 2011

5km- Getting the job done on a rainy day

I will skip the standard rant about having no motivation to run but doing it anyway, which has become almost a daily monologue I have with myself. As the weather gets worse, I suppose this is to be expected, but I will try to keep it to myself. I think most people have motivation issues when it comes to exercise. I wish I was one of the rare few who did not need the internal pep talk to go out there and get the job done. Sometimes it does not take much, sometimes it is a system of "at least put on your running clothes and see how you feel." And taking it from there.
Either way, I suppose how you get out there is not important. It is just that you have gotten out there.
An easy, slow 5km today.
Check out my run online.

No comments:

Post a Comment