Wednesday, January 25, 2012

5.52km

Ok, logging runs on the treadmill at lunch is going to get awfully boring for the reader, so if anyone actually reads this, sorry for the boring read, but life is getting in the way of my blogging, damn it and and i just have little time to be descriptive about what amounts to forced daily exercise. Because, let me tell you, I will take the worst run outside any day over 30 minutes of running as fast as I can on a treadmill to try to condense as much distance as humanly possible into my brief lunch break! That said, today's results- 1,5km on a elliptical because both crappy treadmills were being used and then I got on a treadmill which turns out hows everything in miles.Since I have no clue how fast or far I should run in miles, and smoke was coming from my ears calculating the 1,63km/mi  conversion, I gave up and just ran as fast as I could handle after an attack on the elliptical machine for 9 minutes, so I came to 2,5 miles in 22:30. Not really sure the elliptical "distance" counts, but I gave it all I had despite not wanting to be there in the first place. Although the elliptical faces a window vs. a mirror, so I could people watch, which was a lot better than watching my winter white body running in place. Ok, enough- 2,5 miles is 4.02km. Hm.  that is almost respectable for 22 1/2 minutes. (For me). Good stuff. So I will add my 1,5km on the elliptical for a a grand total of 5,52.

No comments:

Post a Comment